Crypto Commonwealth Guest Writer Program:
Earn COMMs for Original Crypto Insights
The success of the COMM token relies heavily on the contributions from our community, particularly high-quality articles or analysis from distinguished authors and researchers. Contributors would find COMM an essential right to participate in our subscription, circulation and investment ecosystem.
That’s why we are launching this program, where you would be rewarded with COMMs for your write-ups. Crypto Commonwealth Publisher is calling for all blockchain writers to share your original insights with us via article submissions!
What Articles Are We Looking For?
Articles in the blockchain domain including but not limited to crypto overviews, insights, token mechanism / algorithm, macro visions, blockchain techniques, in-depth and distinguished research on the blockchain, IoT, big data, token mechanism / algorithm, macro visions, blockchain techniques, follow-up analysis on hot topics, interview / presentations of industry leaders, etc.
Beta for Fun
Quantitative and fun crypto analysis, tokenomics and philosophies, intended for college level readers and largely serves as educational resources. They are preferred to be concise and clear. Simple formulas are encouraged only if/when they are necessary to explain the qualitative nature of the problem. We favor fun and clear articles with nice plots. Please try NOT to go over 3000 words or 10 plots unless utterly necessary, but we expect them beyond 400 words and 2-3 plots or tables in general. Please merge similar plots if you can. We encourage every effort to bring complex quantitative crypto analysis into pop science. For the time being, this column accepts articles from invited authors only. Keep submitting and become an invited author!
Beta for Pros
Heavyweight research papers intended for professionals with advanced quantitative backgrounds. The scope of the paper covers smart beta / alpha investigation, factor /risk premium analysis, ETF construction, pair arbitrage, statistical arbitrage, exchange arbitrage, high frequency trading, risk management, automatic investment, market making, and the applications of portfolio management techniques that improve simple trading methods. A proof of your academic background is desired. Keep submitting please and we may invite you to serve as a reviewer or editor.
Please see https://cryptosmartbeta.com/long-term/ for a full description of our acceptance criteria.
How to Participate:
Fill this form https://forms.gle/dBKWsaJJh3CJw9e89 and tell us why you’d like to join us & your writing experience. We will reach out to you if your experience passes certain criteria. Please tell us as much as possible about yourself as the application is highly competitive.
Each accepted original article would be compensated by content quality and author experience, payable in COMMs based on the market price at the time of distribution.
* All contents must be original. Plagiarism is not accepted and the author will be banned from submitting permanently.
* Only submissions in English will be reviewed and accepted at this time.
* Only accepted submissions will be published and paid; unaccepted submissions will not be published, but a selected few may qualify our Quality Content Award. We will keep you posted. In such cases, you are welcome to publish your work in any social media or publication channels, as long as it states ‘This article received the Quality Content Award from cryptocommonwealth.io.’ at the beginning. See cryptosmartbeta.com/short-term for more details about the award program.
* We may select dedicated and distinguished authors into our Article Support Program, and endorse their work routinely. See cryptosmartbeta.com/short-term for more details about the support program.
* Make sure all personal information you leave for submission is correct.
Successful participants will be shortlisted for priority selection of future work on more content creation campaigns in the future.
* COMMs bounty will be distributed in a month upon publication.
Published authors can and are encouraged to repost the same article elsewhere with a disclaimer at the beginning: ‘This article was published on cryptocommonwealth.io.’ after initial publication on our website.
* In the case of any inconsistency between this notice and the criteria on the website, this notice shall prevail.
* Crypto Commonwealth reserves the right of final interpretation for this program. We may change the terms and conditions at our best discretion to the best interest of the community and ecosystem.
Crypto Commonwealth is a scientific publisher and asset manager on blockchain that aims for the welfare of the most. We designed rich tokenomics for our asset management and publishing ecosystem, and endeavor to fundamentally improve the value seeking processes in both industries with fair compensation. We have a professional portfolio management and trading team in conventional assets and cryptos. The fund and publisher operations as well as alpha and content mining enable rich use cases for our token – COMM.