We are a group of portfolio managers, quantitative researchers and senior IT engineers with varied backgrounds. Most of us hold advanced degrees in quantitative disciplines. We see abundant investment opportunities in the highly volatile yet rapidly growing crypto markets, and decide to set up a semi-decentralized crypto ecosystem intended for the benefit of the most.
Founder: Wayne Yee, PhD
- Many years of quantitative alpha research experience in hedge funds. Familiar with asset management in stocks and cryptos, tokenomics and philosophy. Managed and researched market neutral equity portfolios and strategies in renowned quantitative hedge funds with good performance. Participated in the search for Higgs boson in Fermilab. B.S. in Physics, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC); Ph.D. in Physics, State University of New York at Stony Brook.
- John G., PhD: B.S. & M.S. in Peking University, summa cum laude; Ph.D. & Postdoc in Harvard University, focusing on applied machine learning, statistical inference, asset pricing in emerging financial sectors and cryptos. Course Designer and Head Tutor at HarvardX.
- Zhiyu Zhang: USDC core developer, senior blockchain engineer in Circle Internet Financial, senior developer and open-source contributor of the Ethereum and Bitcoin communities, blockchain evangelist.
- Heming Zhen, PhD: program director in Data Engineering, Insight Data Science, and served as an assistant professor at Rush University Medical Center and Boston University Medical Center. B.S. in Physics, University of Science and Technology of China; Ph.D. in Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin at Madison.
- Jing Yang, PhD: B.S. in Biosciences, University of Science and
Technology of China; Ph.D. in Cell Biology and Genetics, National University of Singapore. Concentrating on quantitative research and trading in the crypto market.
- Joan C.: senior data analysis engineer in renowned fin-tech company, senior developer and open-source contributor of the Ethereum community. B.S. in Shanghai Jiao Tong University; M.S. in Computer Science, Columbia University.
- Jackey Yan, PhD: serial entrepreneur and seasoned investor with tech background.
- We are actively looking for more partners! Let us know if you are interested.
- Yu Tian, PhD: professor and doctoral supervisor at the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS). Visiting scholar at the Center for Theoretical Physics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. B.S. in Physics, Zhejiang University; Ph.D. in Physics, Peking University; Postdoc in Institute of Theoretical Physics, Chinese Academy of Science.