We are a group of portfolio managers, quantitative researchers, senior data / IT engineers and scholars with varied backgrounds. Most of us hold advanced degrees in quantitative disciplines. We see abundant investment opportunities in the highly volatile yet rapidly growing crypto markets, and decide to set up a semi-decentralized crypto ecosystem intended for the benefit of the most.
Founder: Wayne Yee, PhD
- Many years of quantitative alpha research experience in hedge funds. Familiar with asset management in stocks and cryptos, tokenomics and philosophy. Managed and researched market neutral equity portfolios and strategies in renowned quantitative hedge funds with good performance. Participated in the search for Higgs boson in Fermilab. B.S. in Physics, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC); Ph.D. in Physics, State University of New York at Stony Brook.
- John Gan, PhD: quant research consultant. Machine learning scientist and crypto economy researcher at Harvard Business School. He focuses on applied machine learning, statistical inference, asset pricing in emerging financial sectors and cryptos. He is also a course designer and head tutor at Harvard University, where he earned a Ph.D. degree.
- Simon Cocking: Chief Editor with over 1.5 million+ unique monthly views and growing, top ranked member among People of Blockchain of ICO Bench in total funds raised, and the #1 ranked advisor on ICO Holder. He is an influential business mentor, advisor, and accomplished public speaker at various global events including TEDx, Web Summit and many others. He cofounded or founded seven successful companies.
- Zhiyu Zhang: USDC core developer, senior blockchain engineer in Circle Internet Financial, senior developer and open-source contributor of the Ethereum and Bitcoin communities, blockchain evangelist. Master in Computer Science.
- Heming Zhen, PhD: software engineer at Verily - Google Life Sciences. Former program director in Data Engineering, Insight Data Science. Former assistant professor at Rush University Medical Center and Boston University Medical Center. B.S. in Physics, University of Science and Technology of China; Ph.D. in Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin at Madison.
- Jing Yang, PhD: B.S. in Biosciences, University of Science and Technology of China; Ph.D. in Cell Biology and Genetics, National University of Singapore. Concentrating on quantitative research and trading in the crypto market.
- Joan C.: senior data analysis engineer in renowned fin-tech company, senior developer and open-source contributor of the Ethereum community. B.S. in Shanghai Jiao Tong University; M.S. in Computer Science, Columbia University.
- Jackey Yan, PhD: cofounder, seasoned investor and successful, serial entrepreneur with a strong technical background. He invested in multiple startup businesses and operates his own with good cash flow. Meanwhile, he is a senior principal software engineer at Cadence Design Systems, focusing on scalable and efficient algorithm design, data structure, optimization, distributed system, and large-scale software development.
- Hamza Khan: top blockchain expert and ICO analyst with 5-year experience in the crypto world. He worked with many icos and help them reach a successful position in the market, as well as many non-ICO projects to get their communities and to be well known. He is in contact with many well-known exchanges for listing the projects after their successful ICOs.
- Yu Tian, PhD: professor and doctoral supervisor at the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS). Visiting scholar at the Center for Theoretical Physics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. B.S. in Physics, Zhejiang University; Ph.D. in Physics, Peking University; Postdoc in Institute of Theoretical Physics, Chinese Academy of Science.
- Sean Brizendine: ICO Bench expert with over 8 years of research experience on bitcoin and blockchain technology. Rated 5+ POD (Proof of Developer) by CryptoAsian in 2014. Certified IIB Council Blockchain Professional and Advisor. Lecturer of EC Council University in the Blockchain Cyber Talk Series. Sean participated in over 40 blockchain projects over the years, some of which were among the most successful. In August 2018, former Bloomberg Anchor Jane King interviewed him live at the NASDAQ in Times Square, New York.